The Historic Fayetteville Convention and Visitors Bureau invites you to stop by and our staff will help you discover Fayetteville. The center is located at 310 North Court Street and can assist you with:
- making dining and lodging choices
- giving directions
- customizing itineraries and travel plans
- providing maps, brochures and information on attractions and events
What do you want to do in Fayetteville today?
This is a loaded question in Fayetteville, West Virginia. It’s a small town packed with big time fun, and there is still room left over to relax.
Here’s just a sample of some things to do:
- Take a historical car tour of Fayetteville (available at the Fayetteville Convention and Visitors Bureau)
- Have a picnic in the town park
- See a play at the Historic Fayette Theatre
- Check out New River Gorge National Park and New River Gorge Bridge
- Walk around the Historic District
- Go hiking along the rim of the New River Gorge
- Try mountain biking
- Relax and enjoy a unique restaurant experience
- Ride or watch at the new skate park
- Book a whitewater raft trip
- Plan a day on some of the world’s best rock climbing
- Start out on a fishing or hunting trip
- Take a yoga class
- Hit the links
- Take the kids to Playetteville at the Town Park
- Buy fresh, local produce at the Fayette County Farmer’s Market
- Do nothing, and don’t feel guilty about it
If you’re looking for a small town with equal parts charm and excitement, you’ve found it. For a day, a weekend, or a long retreat, you can find something to do here every day. Check out the Events page for more ideas.
Use the information on the Contact page if you need further assistance in planning your visit.