Date(s) - 04/20/18 - 04/21/18
12:00 am - 11:00 pm
Adventures on the Gorge
Adventures on the Gorge is hosting the New River Fire & Ice Festival to kick off the spring rafting season. This is the best of several worlds wrapped into one amazing festival of spring life. Kick off the rafting season with a trip down the Lower New River raising the adventure with extra snowmelt. After you play on the river enjoy the festival of ice and wood carvings, including a Fire & Ice Tower set ablaze under the spring sky. Chetty’s Pub will offer an ice luge for your imbibing adventures. And—SUPERBONUS—Chef Jon Stone will roast his 1000th career pig. Don’t miss this.
If you’re local or just not into rafting, no problem. We invite you come see this wonderful art exhibit free of charge. Bring the kids—it’s mostly family friendly (reference the aforementioned ice luge).
- 5 – 7 pm – Pig Roast dinner ($25 pp)
- 5 – 8 pm – Live music with Emmalea Deal
- 5 – 9 pm – Ice Sculptures on display in Canyon Rim Courtyard
- 6 pm – Ice carving demonstration
- 8:30 pm – Fire & Ice Tower lit
- 8:30 – 11:30 pm – Live music with Treet
For more information: