Date(s) - 08/06/23
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
Race Day: August 6, 2023
Registration/Check In: 8:30AM
Registration will be at the New River Gorge National River Dun Glen Day Use Area.
Race Starts: 10AM
– Bike from the Historic Thurmond Depot 2 miles to Stonecliff.
– Paddle 1.5 miles from Stonecliff back to Dun Glen Day Use area.
– Run 2 miles from Dun Glen Day Use area over the Thurmond bridge and do a loop around the Historic Town of Thurmond, ending back at the Dun Glen area.
Solo Participants = $25
Duos = $40
Families = $50
*Race day registration add $10.
First 30 persons registered will be guaranteed a t-shirt.
How To Register
Simply hit the Sign Up button under “Solo Participant” and proceed through the registration process.
The FIRST person to register the Duo Team – will pay for the Duo Team. Then, the second member on the duo team will still need to register but the price will be $0.00. This allows both participants to sign the waiver and select their shirt size. If there are changes that need made with the duo team – please contact us directly.
The FIRST person to register the Family – will pay for the Family. Then, everyone else on the Family will still need to register but the price will be $0.00. This allows everyone to sign the waiver and select their shirt size. If there are changes that need made with the family – please contact us directly.
Solo – One person doing all legs of the triathlon.
- Male 7- 12, Male 13-17, Male 18+
- Female 7- 12, Female 13-17, Female 18+
Duo – Two individuals that do all legs of the race together. Duos must cross the finish line together.
- Duo with child 12 and under
- Duo with child over 12
- Adult Duo
Family – More than two individuals that do all legs of the race together. Families must cross the finish line together.
- Family with youngest child 12 and under
- Family with youngest child over 12
- Adult family