The Fayetteville Convention and Visitors Bureau (Fayetteville CVB) is looking for a dedicated and passionate employee to serve as part-time visitor center associate. We are seeking friendly, dependable, hardworking and self-motivated person, who has strong communication skills and a love for Fayetteville and the surrounding area.
- Performs customer service functions: welcome guests in a positive manner, greet visitors and ascertain nature of visit; provides information, guidance and assistance
- Assist visitors in a positive and friendly manner via phone, email, walk-in and messaging providing accurate information as well as documenting all inquiries and information requested in visitor log.
- Provides assistance and information related to Fayetteville and surrounding areas, such as lodging, restaurants, attractions, historic sites and directions.
- Assist with brochure rotation and distribution
- Operates a computer to enter, retrieve, review or modify data; verifies accuracy of entered data
- Performs general housekeeping tasks associated with maintaining building, which may include cleaning the center, emptying trash cans, or disposing of recyclable trash.
- Properly open and close the facility to ensure building is locked and secured.
- Strong communication and public relation skills paired with the ability to make a positive impact in the office and community at large
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to be self-motivated and work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of community members and visitors
- Writing, editing, basic computer skills and problem-solving skills
The position is a part time. (12-14 hours a week)
*Saturday availability required
To apply please submit a resume to [email protected] Application will be immediately considered upon submission.