So, you’re coming to Fayetteville to enjoy some of our world-class outdoor adventures, distinctive dining, quaint shops, historical district, and unique events. Your days and evenings will be filled with fun and food, but what about the night? Where will you stay when it is time to rest and recharge your battery?
Here are your options in our cool small town:
* The County Seat Bed & Breakfast located in downtown Fayetteville, offers gracious comfort and charm for the weary traveller. Your hostess opens her home as the place for you to relax and rest after your busy day of outdoor activities.
* The Historic Morris Harvey House Bed & Breakfast (http://www.morrisharveyhouse.com/ ) is a charming place to unwind and take a step back in time when life was simpler and less hectic. Located within walking distance to many of Fayetteville”s shops and restaurants, it is an ideal accommodation for the extreme sports enthusiast, the business traveler, a romantic getaway, honeymoons, birthdays, anniversaries, any special occasion, or just the need for a stress-free weekend.
* Lafayette Flats (http://www.lafayetteflats.com/) is located in the historic district of downtown Fayetteville. Constructed in 1906 as a bank, the building sits directly across from the Fayette County Courthouse. Its expansive windows offer a spectacular view of the courthouse lawn where many community events are held throughout the year. The prime location of the Flats in the historic downtown area allows guests to enjoy many unique, locally owned shops, cafes, and restaurants – all within walking distance. History buffs will relish staying in this beautiful cut stone building, which is officially listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
* At the New River Preserve Vacation Rentals (http://www.newrivergorgepreserve.com/vacation-rentals/ ) you will enjoy the lap of luxury in the New River Gorge area. These vacation rentals offer an extravagant twist on the action packed adventure vacation. These deluxe homes have private hot tubs, full-service kitchens and a host of other amenities. Located in at the rim of the world-famous New River Gorge.
* As the hotel nearest the New River Gorge, the Quality Inn New River Gorge (http://www.qualityinnnewrivergorge.com/ ) is centrally located to all the activities in the area. With newly remodeled rooms; clean, comfortable beds; outdoor pool; restaurant; lounge; and free Wi-Fi, the Quality Inn New River Gorge is the affordable favorite for travellers.
* Rifrafters Campground (http://www.rifrafters.com/ ) provides tent and RV camping, as well as economy cabins in their spacious wooded area only two miles south of the New River Gorge. Their accessibility, cleanliness, and quiet family atmosphere have earned them a place among the area’s most popular campgrounds.
For more information on lodging when you visit Fayetteville, go to http://visitfayettevillewv.com/lodging/ .